Webinar: Challenges Facing Government Relations in 2021 – and How to Solve Them
The recent publication of FiscalNote and CQ Roll Call’s annual state of the industry survey identified, not surprisingly, a number of extra challenges facing government relations professionals this year.
Maybe the most prevalent is the fact that 78% of respondents are having to monitor more issues—often with smaller budgets and less staff.
As the Biden-Harris administration takes office with both chambers of Congress onside, it’s likely the pace of legislation and regulations will pick up, putting even more pressure on your organization’s agenda and resources.
In our webinar, we’ll look at the biggest challenges facing your team this year and bring a fresh set of best practices for how to accomplish moving the needle on your legislative and regulatory goals.
Join FiscalNote | CQ Roll Call and a panel of industry experts on January 27th at 11 a.m. ET for a discussion and futurecast on what government relations professionals can expect in 2021 and what this year holds for lobbyists and grassroots boots on the ground.
In this webinar we’ll discuss:
- The biggest challenges facing government relations this year
- The top public policy predictions and trends for 2021 and beyond
- How government relations has changed and what the industry will look like in the coming years
- Best practices every government relations, public affairs, and grassroots professional needs to know to master any upcoming uncertainty
- How to cope with the technological and global changes as the result of COVID-19 sweeping across the lobbying profession
- How to network and interface with the new administration
- Tonya Saunders, Principal, Washington Premier Group
- Adam Weiss, Partner, FIO360
- Sherry Whitworth, Managing Director of Public Affairs and Advocacy, FiscalNote