Fintech, Cryptocurrencies & Clearinghouses
On June 12, 2019, CQ Roll Call and Georgetown’s Institute of International Economic Law hosted Steven Maijoor, the Chair of the European Securities and Markets Authority, for a rare one on one interview, with Professor Chris Brummer. During the interview, Mr. Maijoor discussed recent and upcoming developments relating to cryptocurrency regulation, blockchain technologies, and cross-border equivalence for derivatives infrastructures.
- Chris Brummer, Co-founder Fintech Beat, CQ Roll Call and Professor, Georgetown Law
- Brad Carr, Senior Director of Digital Finance, Institute of International Finance
- Amy Davine Kim, Chief Policy Officer, Chamber of Digital Commerce
- Steven Maijoor, Chair, European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA)
- Tim Swanson, Founder and Director of Research, Post Oak Labs