At the Races – Episode 2: After the 2020 Elections: What to Expect in 2021
All eyes are on Election Day, but what’s in store for policy and politics in 2021?
If Democrats win control of the White House, Senate, and House, how far could they go with health care, campaign finance, election law, immigration, and gun control?
And what happens if Republicans hold the Senate and the White House? We’ll look at what industries and activists are doing to prepare for any scenario.
Join FiscalNote and CQ Roll Call for an exclusive discussion on all the potential outcomes likely for your organization and industry.
Our newsroom experts will lay out what’s likely to happen in the first 15 minutes, followed by a 10-15 minute question and answer session from the audience. Now is your chance to directly ask the experts!
Space is limited, so please RSVP now to save your spot.
Additional Series Details:
Our CQ Roll Call experts will be providing this exclusive coverage as part of a three-part weekly webinar series:
- October 8: Which Election Races Will Decide the Majority?
- October 15: After the 2020 Elections: What to Expect in 2021
- October 22: The Home Stretch with Nathan Gonzales
- Herb Jackson, Political Editor, CQ Roll Call
- Kate Ackley, Senior Staff Writer and Reporter, CQ Roll Call