It’s two weeks until Election Day, and with some parts of the country already engaged in early voting, Roll Call’s coverage of the midterms showcases reporting on the ground in battleground states, the latest political handicapping from our election and political analysts, and a rundown of the most competitive House and Senate races.
Here’re a few helpful links to race ratings, analysis, stories from the campaign trail, a predict-the-midterms contest and more. We’ll add more as Election Day draws near.
- Roll Call’s 2018 Election Guide
- House Midterm Outlook: Look for a Democratic Flip
- Could a Blue Wave Miss Nevada?
- The 10 Most Vulnerable House Incumbents: Blum’s Still the One
- The 10 Most Vulnerable Senators: Cruz, Menendez Make the List
- Could Republicans in Competitive Districts Pursue NRCC Top Job?
- Don’t Sweat the Election Night Surprises
- Pick Your 2018 Midterm Over/Unders for a Shot at $500 — No, Seriously
And don’t forget to bookmark Roll Call’s At the Races page for updates.
12 Ratings Changes for House, Senate and Gubernatorial Races: 4 Toward GOP, 8 Toward Democrats