Vote for Your Favorite USS TPA Capitol Quip!
- Just sit right back and you’ll hear a tale, a tale of a fateful trip. That started from this Capitol shore aboard this tiny ship.
- Do you think the AoC will notice?
- This gives “being beached” a whole new meaning.
- Don’t say anything to Boehner! He thinks he won a free Cruise!
- You sunk my bipartisanship.
Using the comments section below, vote for your favorite caption until 5 p.m. Eastern Thursday.
The cartoon with the winning caption will appear on this blog Saturday and in the following print edition of Roll Call. The contest winner will receive a signed color print of his or her Capitol Quip cartoon from the cartoonist, R.J. Matson.
See photos, follies, HOH Hits and Misses and more at Roll Call’s new video site.
Get breaking news alerts and more from Roll Call in your inbox or on your iPhone.