Vote for Your Favorite Election Results Capitol Quip!
Using the comments section below, vote for your favorite caption until 5 p.m. Eastern Thursday.
Here are this week’s finalists:
- Can I borrow that after you’re done with it?
- You are just proving that money really does influence voters.
- So a twenty-five cent coin trumps a billion dollars in attack ads?
- Heads Republicans win; tails Democrats lose.
- When I gave you a penny for your thoughts, I did not know that this is how you would waste it!
The cartoon with the winning caption will appear on this blog on Nov. 9 and in the following print edition of Roll Call. The contest winner will receive a signed color print of his or her Capitol Quip cartoon from the cartoonist, R.J. Matson.