Vote for Your Favorite Trick or Treat Capitol Quip!
Using the comments section below, vote for your favorite caption until 5 p.m. Eastern Thursday.
Here are this week’s finalists:
- Getting the R’s and D’s to work together would be a trick AND a treat.
- I hear they won’t answer the door if you’re dressed as President Obama.
- The really spooky stuff happens after November 4.
- Don’t bother, the only thing working in that house is the lights!
- Be careful — last year, the guy with the orange face dropped a pack of Camel Lights into my bag!
The cartoon with the winning caption will appear on this blog on Nov. 2 and in the following print edition of Roll Call. The contest winner will receive a signed color print of his or her Capitol Quip cartoon from the cartoonist, R.J. Matson.
Roll Call Election Map: Race Ratings for Every Seat
Get breaking news alerts and more from Roll Call in your inbox or on your iPhone.