Vote for Your Favorite Obama Ballot Capitol Quip!
Using the comments section below, vote for your favorite caption until 5 p.m. ET Thursday.
Here are this week’s finalists:
- I’ll always extend a supportive hand to the people’s president.
- They said I don’t want to touch his policies with a 10-foot pole, but they were wrong!
- FOX News — zoom in over here! MSNBC? Use a wide angle!
- Attempting to have a long distance relationship.
- It’s not a stretch to say that this is exactly the kind of help I need from you.
The cartoon with the winning caption will appear on this blog on Oct. 12 and in the following print edition of Roll Call. The contest winner will receive a signed color print of his or her Capitol Quip cartoon from the cartoonist, R.J. Matson.
Obama: My Policies Are on the Ballot
Candidate: Obama Lawsuit Sold Me On Boehner
Shift in Landscape Makes Bigger GOP House Gains Possible
Roll Call Election Map: Race Ratings for Every Seat
Get breaking news alerts and more from Roll Call in your inbox or on your iPhone.