Vote for Your Favorite Happy Republican Marriage Quip | Capitol Quip
Using the comments section below, vote for your favorite caption until 5 p.m. ET Thursday, June 26.
Here are this week’s finalists:
- Business in the front, (Tea) Party in the back.
- Hey!!! Who stole my steering wheel?
- Just because they are along for the ride doesn’t mean I have to get in bed with them.
- Another shotgun wedding on Capitol Hill.
- Ok, ok, I’ll blast some Ted Nugent tunes!
The cartoon with the winning caption will appear on this blog on June 29 and in the following print edition of Roll Call. The contest winner will receive a signed color print of his or her Capitol Quip cartoon from the cartoonist, R.J. Matson.