Five Quips for Cherry Blossom Hanky Panky | Capitol Quip
The five finalists for this week’s caption contest are ready for your votes.
Using the comments section below, vote for your favorite caption until 5 p.m. ET Thursday.
Here are this week’s finalists:
- Now that’s a Dear Colleague!
- He’s been watching “Lame Duck Dynasty.”
- Looks like the idiots are in full bloom as well.
- Mon Cheri! An affair in full bloom!
- McAllister’s up the creek without a paddleboat!
The cartoon with the winning caption will appear on this blog on April 20 and in the following print edition of Roll Call. The contest winner will receive a signed color print of his or her Capitol Quip cartoon from the cartoonist, R.J. Matson.