Five Letters for Capitol Quip’s Retirement Bingo
The five finalists for this week’s caption contest are ready for your votes.
Using the comments section below, vote for your favorite caption until 5 p.m. ET Thursday.
Here are this week’s finalists:
- It’s not encouraging — they asked me for a bigger room.
- Pallone versus Eshoo for bingo caller is a good matchup.
- Great, more games to be played in the House.
- Retiring? I hadn’t realized they were even still alive!
- Now they play nice together.
The cartoon with the winning caption will appear on this blog on March 9 and in the following print edition of Roll Call. The contest winner will receive a signed color print of his or her Capitol Quip cartoon from the cartoonist, R.J. Matson.