It’s a Perfect 5.0 (Options) for the Immigration Bobsled Capitol Quip
The five finalists for this week’s caption contest are ready for your votes.
Using the comments section below, vote for your favorite caption until 5 p.m. ET Thursday.
Here are this week’s finalists:
- Remember that slippery slope we kept warning you about, John? Well …
- He gets his Left and Right Turns confused!!
- Uh, maybe if you took your hand off the brake?
- Wouldn’t we go faster if we pushed DOWN the hill?
- I’ll give him a push, but I ain’t jumping in!
The cartoon with the winning caption will appear on this blog on Feb. 16 and in the following print edition of Roll Call. The contest winner will receive a signed color print of his or her Capitol Quip cartoon from the cartoonist, R.J. Matson.