Five Messages for HealthCare.gov | Capitol Quip
The five finalists for this week’s caption contest are ready for your votes.
Using the comments section below, vote for your favorite caption until 5 p.m. EDT Thursday.
- “HealthCare.gov must have a lot of boneheads.”
- “Re-BOOOOOOOOOOO-t! Re-BOOOOOOOOOO-t!
- “Hey, Frankenstein, do you know a good doctor?”
- “Let’s see: this is Halloween 2018. He’s been trying for 5 years!”
- “I guess he’s looking for a bare-bones health plan and forgot to buy candy!”
The cartoon with the winning caption will appear on this blog on Oct. 27 and in the Oct. 28 print edition of Roll Call. The contest winner will receive a signed color print of his or her Capitol Quip cartoon from the cartoonist, R.J. Matson.