Five Options for This Week’s Capitol Quip
The five finalists for this week’s caption contest are ready for your votes.
Using the comments section below, vote for your favorite caption until 5 p.m. EDT Thursday.
Here are this week’s finalists:
- I’ve done that … with my shirt off.
- Ha! Not what I expected when my spies mentioned the development of a new U.S. Cruz missile.
- In Mother Russia we give opposing party much shorter fuse.
- President Obama was right … America really is “exceptional.”
- At least you’ll go out with a bang.
The cartoon with the winning caption will appear on this blog on Sept. 29 and in the following day’s print edition of Roll Call. The contest winner will receive a signed color print of his or her Capitol Quip cartoon from the cartoonist, R.J. Matson.