Original Tortilla Coast Launches MYO Bloody Mary Bar
Whether Congress folks really needed another reason to drink is debatable.
What is not up for debate is that the flagship Tortilla Coast on Capitol Hill is primed and ready to help said constituency wash away their workweek woes with its new Weekend Fun Bar.
The setup is simple enough: A $5 investment gets you a pint glass prepoured with Tito’s Handmade Vodka, plus access to a treasure trove of gourmet garnishes, including:
- Basics: celery stalks, horseradish sauce, lemons/limes
- Dry: Slap Ya Mama Cajun seasoning, Old Bay, celery salt, Lawry’s seasoned salt, Morton & Bassett chili powder, bacon salt, pepper mill
- Wet: A1, Liquid Smoke, Worcestershire, soy sauce, Maggi liquid seasoning, beef broth
- Stuffed: pimento-, blue cheese-, garlic- or peri peri pepper-packed olives
- Brined: dill pickles, pickled okra, pickled green beans, pickled asparagus
- Cured: beef jerky, crisp bacon, Slim Jim beef sticks
- Fiery: Tortilla Coast Original Habanero, TC Original Jalapeno, Tabasco, Cholula, Tapatio, Original Juan Jalapeno Harissa, Dave’s Ghost Pepper, Slap Ya Mama, Captain Redbeard Savina Habanero, El Yucateca, Double Bastard Double Burn Habanero, Bacon Hot Sauce, Melinda’s Naga Jolokia, Crystal, Sriracha, Texas Pete, Valentino
The make-your-own mayhem is available from the opening bell until 3 p.m. on Saturdays and Sundays.