Capitol Quip: Five Captions Ready to Blossom
Here are the five finalists for this week’s caption contest. Now it’s your turn to vote.
Using the comments section below, vote for your favorite caption until 5 p.m. Thursday.
Here are this week’s finalists:
- This is nice, but until Congress gets their act together, I fear it’s all just bloom and gloom.
- Looks like we are seeing 5 percent less growth this year.
- So it IS true — Washington really is full of flakes!
- Couldn’t we just tiptoe through the tulips?
- Too bad we can’t tax cherry blossoms. Wait a sec …
The cartoon with the winning caption will appear on this blog on April 15 and in Monday’s print edition of Roll Call. The contest winner will receive a signed color print of his or her Capitol Quip cartoon from the cartoonist, R.J. Matson.