Who Do You Trust?
No, this is not about the game show of the ’50s and ’60s that put Johnny Carson on the map. Rasmussen Reports asked voters a series of questions in a survey conducted May 28-29 about who they trusted more on particular issues, John McCain or Barack Obama. The margin of error is 3.5 percent.
Here are the results:
– **Economic issues:** McCain over Obama by 47 percent to 41 percent with 12 percent undecided.
– **National Security:** McCain over Obama 56 percent to 31 percent with 16 percent undecided.
– **Iraq:** McCain over Obama 49 percent to 37 percent with 13 percent undecided.
– **Reducing Government Corruption:** Obama over McCain by 43 percent to 39 percent with 17 percent undecided.
– **Taxes:** McCain over Obama by 44 percent to 38 percent with 18 percent undecided.
Now, just for the helluva it … *Here’s Johnny!!!!!!*