8 Questions and Answers about the (Confusing) Michigan Primary
1. Why did Michigan change its primary date from Feb. 26 to Jan. 15?
2. What are the consequences of the new primary date?
3. Why did Republicans only cut half of their party’s delegation, while the Democrats excluded them all?
4. With no delegates, why should Democrats show up on Tuesday?
5. What voting implications might there be on primary day?
6. What will happen after the primary, in terms of the impact on the nominations?
7. Among Democrats, who needs to win this most and why?
8. Among Republicans, who needs to win this most and why?