- Let Voters Judge Early Ads
- Kelly Wins Runoff for Mississippi House Seat
- DNC's Mo Elleithee Leaving Politics for Georgetown
- Rematches Invite 'Retread' Label, Familiar Themes
- Party's History of Establishment Picks Could Be Over
Melanie Starkey joined Roll Call as night Web editor in 2010 after two years on the copy desk of Congressional Quarterly. She edits and helps direct Roll Calls Web coverage in the afternoons and evenings. She previously worked on CQs weekday newspaper, weekly magazine, website and reference books as a copy editor. She also was responsible for Web production duties at CQ. Before becoming a Washingtonian, Melanie lived in St. Petersburg, Fla., where she was a weekend news editor, wire editor and copy editor for the St. Petersburg Times. She is a graduate of the University of Marylands Merrill College of Journalism.