- Ratings Change: Kirk's Race Now Tilts to Democrats
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Best of Rob Bishop
- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
Tait Militana covers committee markups and floor action as a legislative action reporter for CQ Roll Call. He was previously a state and federal legislation researcher for CQ and before that, an intern at The Hour Newspapers, where he covered the Connecticut congressional delegation.
A native of Pennsylvania, Tait graduated from Boston University with a degree in journalism. He lives in Washingtons Shaw neighborhood.
House committee leaders face a dwindling pool of resources for the 113th Congress under budgets approved this week by the House Administration Committee.