- Ratings Change: Kirk's Race Now Tilts to Democrats
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Best of Rob Bishop
- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
Sid Yudain, who founded Roll Call as a Capitol Hill community newspaper 58 years ago, died Sunday morning at the age of 90.
We’re giving a new name to what should be a very familiar blog.
Updated 2:08 p.m. | And the winner of Roll Call’s first Fantasy Softball Challenge is … William Cusey, who put up 430 points with a fantasy team selected from the two rosters of last night’s Congressional Women’s Softball Game, pitting members of Congress against members of the press.
Here are five finalists for this week’s caption contest. Now it’s your turn to vote.