- Illinois Democrat Abruptly Drops Congressional Bid
- Jeff Miller Won't Run for Florida Senate Seat
- A Brief Electoral History of Recently Indicted Congressmen
- Becerra Won't Run for Senate
- Democrat to Detractors: I'm Doing Better Than Your Guy
Sid Yudain, who founded Roll Call as a Capitol Hill community newspaper 58 years ago, died Sunday morning at the age of 90.
We’re giving a new name to what should be a very familiar blog.
Updated 2:08 p.m. | And the winner of Roll Call’s first Fantasy Softball Challenge is … William Cusey, who put up 430 points with a fantasy team selected from the two rosters of last night’s Congressional Women’s Softball Game, pitting members of Congress against members of the press.
Here are five finalists for this week’s caption contest. Now it’s your turn to vote.