- Kathleen Matthews Joins Race for Van Hollen's Seat
- Let Voters Judge Early Ads
- Kelly Wins Runoff for Mississippi House Seat
- DNC's Mo Elleithee Leaving Politics for Georgetown
- Rematches Invite 'Retread' Label, Familiar Themes
The White House warned retailers Monday that they face a painful fall off the fiscal cliff unless a bipartisan agreement is reached to prevent expiration of middle-class income tax rates and limit the reach of the alternative minimum tax.
Roll Call content delivered to your inbox.SIGN UP
Stay connected to the political debates inside Washington.
Want Roll Call on your doorstep?SIGN UP
Already a subscriber?
Sign up to have the print PDF emailed to you.
An updated list of Capitol Hill's leading staffers.