- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Kristin Coyner is a staff writer for CQ Roll Call, where she profiles officials in new roles for CQ Weekly magazine and contributes to the publication's Vantage Point features. Previously, she was an intern for Roll Call editor and columnist Morton M. Kondracke.
Kristin is a graduate of the College of William and Mary, where she studied government and biology. She grew up in the outskirts of Northern Virginia - in farm-friendly Fauquier County, about 45 miles from Washington - but now lives in Northern Virginia proper.
The big venues for this week's Democratic National Convention have long aroused the ire of local Democrats. And that's in addition to organized labor's outrage at holding the gathering in a right-to-work state.