American Bridge 21st Century, a Democratic super PAC focused on opposition research, announced Monday that it has brought on two new top staffers:
- Jessica Mackler will be the new vice president-campaign director. Last fall, Mackler was campaign manager for then-Rep. Shelley Berkley's Senate race in Nevada. She's a veteran of EMILY's List and American Rights at Work as well.
- Eddie Vale will be the new vice president-C-4 director for American Bridge's not-for-profit arm and senior adviser to the PAC. He comes to American Bridge from the AFL-CIO Workers' Voice super PAC. His previous experience includes John Edwards' 2008 presidential campaign, Ned Lamont's Senate race and former New York Gov. Eliot Spitzer's gubernatorial effort.
Mollineau also announced new roles for three additional staffers:
- Steven D'Amico will be the new research director and senior adviser. Previously, he led presidential and vice presidential research operations.
- Kelli Farr will serve as tracking director and senior adviser.
- Chris Harris, formerly the national press secretary, will be the new communications director and senior adviser.