The juggernaut GOP-affiliated group Crossroads GPS will soon announce a massive $8.1 million television and radio effort for House Republicans slated to begin Saturday and run for three weeks.
The group will target races in 11 districts from the West Coast to the central plains to just north of New York City.
The targeted seats are:
- California's new 21st district, where state Assemblyman David Valadao (R) faces Central California Hispanic Chamber of Commerce CEO John Hernandez (D)
- Illinois’ open 12th district, where retired businessman Jason Plummer (R) faces retired Maj. Gen. Bill Enyart (D)
- Illinois’ 17th district, where Rep. Bobby Schilling (R) faces former East Moline Alderwoman Cheri Bustos (D)
- Indiana's open 2nd district, where former state Rep. Jackie Walorski (R) faces Iraq War veteran Brendan Mullen (D)
- Iowa's 3rd district, where Rep. Leonard Boswell (D) faces Rep. Tom Latham (R)
- Iowa's 4th district, where Rep. Steve King (R) faces former Iowa first lady Christie Vilsack (D)
- Michigan's 1st district, where Rep. Dan Benishek (D) faces former state Rep. Gary McDowell (D)
- Nevada's new 4th district, where businessman Danny Tarkanian (R) faces state Sen. Steven Horsford (D)
- New York's 1st district where Rep. Tim Bishop (D) faces businessman Randy Altschuler (R)
- New York's 18th district, where Rep. Nan Hayworth (R) faces attorney Sean Patrick Maloney (D)
- New York's 25th district, where Rep. Louise Slaughter (D) faces Monroe County Executive Maggie Brooks (R)