- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
Ex-Rep. Zack Space (D-Ohio) has joined the consulting firm of Vorys Advisors, an affiliate of the law firm of Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease.
Vorys Advisors is led by another former Buckeye State Member of Congress, ex-Rep. David Hobson (R-Ohio). The firm now bills itself as the only consulting shop that boasts two Ohio Members of Congress, one from each political party.
“I am looking forward to working with Congressman Hobson and Vorys Advisors to help Ohio businesses and organizations achieve their goals and objectives,” Space said in a statement.
Space served on the House Energy and Commerce Committee while on Capitol Hill, among other posts. Before his election to Congress, he was the city attorney for Dover, Ohio, helped open a law firm with his father, dubbed Space & Space Co., and worked as a public defender.