- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
“I think the funniest thing is, it’s easier for them to talk to me then it is to, you know, talk to the general leadership. So more often than not, I get the unvarnished version of what they really think,” he said.
Walking back to his office in Longworth, Larson is waylaid by a man who asks, “I thought only the Republicans had term limits?”
“No, No. It’s a good thing for our caucus. I’ve got plenty to do,” Larson replied.
That will include a new focus on the Ways and Means Committee and on mentoring younger members, he said.