- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
- 14 Open House Seats, Few Takeover Opportunities
- Veteran Democratic Consultants Launch New Media Firm
“I think the funniest thing is, it’s easier for them to talk to me then it is to, you know, talk to the general leadership. So more often than not, I get the unvarnished version of what they really think,” he said.
Walking back to his office in Longworth, Larson is waylaid by a man who asks, “I thought only the Republicans had term limits?”
“No, No. It’s a good thing for our caucus. I’ve got plenty to do,” Larson replied.
That will include a new focus on the Ways and Means Committee and on mentoring younger members, he said.