- Why Was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
- Pelosi, DCCC Use Tea Party to Fire Up Dem Voters
- Anti-Abortion Groups to GOP: Include Fiorina in Debate
- Obamacare Repeal Votes Motivate Democratic Donors
“I think the funniest thing is, it’s easier for them to talk to me then it is to, you know, talk to the general leadership. So more often than not, I get the unvarnished version of what they really think,” he said.
Walking back to his office in Longworth, Larson is waylaid by a man who asks, “I thought only the Republicans had term limits?”
“No, No. It’s a good thing for our caucus. I’ve got plenty to do,” Larson replied.
That will include a new focus on the Ways and Means Committee and on mentoring younger members, he said.