- Retired Army Colonel to Challenge Stefanik
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Southwest
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: Mid-Atlantic States
- Top Congressional Races in 2016: The West
- Murphy to Announce He'll Seek Rematch With Blum (Updated)
Rep. Labrador: There is a hunger in the conference for bold, visionary leaders, and this is not just conservatives — you talk to more middle-of-the-road members of the conference, they’re kind of frustrated with the direction of this leadership, and they’re looking for ways to change that.
CQ Roll Call: Where does Eric Cantor fit in that?
Rep. Labrador: You know I have a great relationship with Eric, he and I have worked very well over the last three years. And I think he could provide that bold leadership, but he needs to be more open about it, more direct about what direction he wants to go.
CQ Roll Call: And what about John Boehner? Can he, you know, recreate himself once again?
Rep. Labrador: I don’t think so. I think John Boehner is who he is. And there some really good things about that. He’s a steady hand...