- Manchin Is Staying in the Senate
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 13, 2015
- Wham! Bam! Comic Book Ads Target SEC Chairwoman
- Democrat Announces Senate Bid in Pennsylvania
- Context for Facebook Chatter About Presidential Candidates
“It makes sense that she’d want to build a good legacy and be on the right side of history on this,” said Tralonne Shorter, a policy analyst with the anti-domestic violence coalition.
In an interview last month, however, Adams said it was up to the Senate to take action on the law’s renewal, calling her bill “a very good piece of legislation that is victim-centered. The Senate could just pass that piece of legislation.”