- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
With both caucuses in both chambers split on how to move forward on the issues that each considers crucial, aides were guarded as to the details of the ongoing work or the extent to which it has been happening at all.
Aides also have been trying to sort out which policies can be addressed before the end of the year and which will be left for the next Congress to deal with in a second package.
Meredith Shiner contributed to this report.