- Ratings Change: Kirk's Race Now Tilts to Democrats
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Best of Rob Bishop
- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
With both caucuses in both chambers split on how to move forward on the issues that each considers crucial, aides were guarded as to the details of the ongoing work or the extent to which it has been happening at all.
Aides also have been trying to sort out which policies can be addressed before the end of the year and which will be left for the next Congress to deal with in a second package.
Meredith Shiner contributed to this report.