- Why was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
- Pelosi, DCCC Use Tea Party to Fire Up Dem Voters
- Anti-Abortion Groups to GOP: Include Fiorina in Debate
- Obamacare Repeal Votes Motivate Democratic Donors
Romney has released his 2010 tax return and a summary of his 2011 return, promising that he will release the full 2011 document when he files it sometime in the next few weeks. But Democrats and a handful of conservatives have argued that presidential candidates need to release more information. Romney’s father released 12 years of returns when he ran for president in 1968, according to published reports.