- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
Romney has released his 2010 tax return and a summary of his 2011 return, promising that he will release the full 2011 document when he files it sometime in the next few weeks. But Democrats and a handful of conservatives have argued that presidential candidates need to release more information. Romney’s father released 12 years of returns when he ran for president in 1968, according to published reports.