- Illinois Democrat Abruptly Drops Congressional Bid
- Jeff Miller Won't Run for Florida Senate Seat
- A Brief Electoral History of Recently Indicted Congressmen
- Becerra Won't Run for Senate
- Democrat to Detractors: I'm Doing Better Than Your Guy
Romney has released his 2010 tax return and a summary of his 2011 return, promising that he will release the full 2011 document when he files it sometime in the next few weeks. But Democrats and a handful of conservatives have argued that presidential candidates need to release more information. Romney’s father released 12 years of returns when he ran for president in 1968, according to published reports.