- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
- Pelosi, DCCC Use Tea Party to Fire Up Dem Voters
- Anti-Abortion Groups to GOP: Include Fiorina in Debate
- Obamacare Repeal Votes Motivate Democratic Donors
- A Democrat Begins Senate Campaign in Louisiana
BlastRoots, working with the law firm WilmerHale, also has filed to patent its technology, which could offer revenue, he said. “If anybody tries to replicate what we’re doing, we can charge them,” he said.
He acknowledged that organizations, companies and unions already have grass-roots tools that are “very effective.” But, he said, “Nobody who doesn’t have the money to do it can do it now.
“We want to allow people to pool resources themselves to spend money on lobbying, advertising and grass-roots organization,” he said. “We want to give people the capacity to pool their resources and generate the same kind of activity that an interest group would generate using the resources directly.”