- Ratings Change: Kirk's Race Now Tilts to Democrats
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Best of Rob Bishop
- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
Ways and Means Committee Chairman Dave Camp will undergo chemotherapy treatment after being diagnosed with non-Hodgkins lymphoma, the Michigan Republican said in a statement released Saturday.
“After a recent routine yearly physical, it was discovered that I have a very early, highly treatable and curable type of non-Hodgkins lymphoma — large B-cell lymphoma,” the statement said.
Camp said he would be able to continue his legislative duties between treatments, which will take place “every three weeks over the next few months.”
“Thankfully my health is otherwise excellent and my doctors and I expect a full recovery and cure,” Camp’s statement said.