- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
Ways and Means Committee Chairman Dave Camp will undergo chemotherapy treatment after being diagnosed with non-Hodgkins lymphoma, the Michigan Republican said in a statement released Saturday.
“After a recent routine yearly physical, it was discovered that I have a very early, highly treatable and curable type of non-Hodgkins lymphoma — large B-cell lymphoma,” the statement said.
Camp said he would be able to continue his legislative duties between treatments, which will take place “every three weeks over the next few months.”
“Thankfully my health is otherwise excellent and my doctors and I expect a full recovery and cure,” Camp’s statement said.