- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
“We’ll all miss his Dave-isms, whether he’s reporting that some senator just showed up in the cloakroom in a ‘3-point stance’ or that the week is shaping up to be a ‘nothing burger,’” he said.
Schiappa’s job often kept him in the chamber long after the lights went out, “finishing up the business of the day, sending out emails, tying up loose ends — or ‘loose tarps,’ as he might put it.
“We’re all glad you finally have a little predictability in your life,” McConnell added.