- Illinois Democrat Abruptly Drops Congressional Bid
- Jeff Miller Won't Run for Florida Senate Seat
- A Brief Electoral History of Recently Indicted Congressmen
- Becerra Won't Run for Senate
- Democrat to Detractors: I'm Doing Better Than Your Guy
In a GOP with different factions, Walden is expected to be able navigate all of them.
“Members of all stripes in the conference trust him,” Todd said.
And his experience with the NRCC over the past four years appears to leave him well-qualified for the two years ahead.
That Eagle Scout badge both Walden and Sessions earned in their youth is of simple design. It has an eagle with the initials of the Boy Scouts of America; red, white, and blue fabric; and two words: Be Prepared.
After four years at Sessions’ side winning and holding a Republican majority, insiders said Walden will be.