- Republicans Aiming to Register Voters at NASCAR
- Retired Army Colonel to Challenge Stefanik
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Southwest
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: Mid-Atlantic States
- Top Congressional Races in 2016: The West
Joining with 39 of our colleagues, we sent a letter to Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) and Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) urging them to bring the Senate bill up for debate and passage soon. We hope they’ll agree with the bipartisan group of Senators who signed our letter that this is a clear-cut issue with exactly the kind of bipartisan consensus that Americans want to see in Washington, D.C.
Congress’ inaction on this issue has created too much unneeded uncertainty. With more than five million American property owners forced to wonder whether their homes and businesses will be insured past May, the time to act is now.