- Congressional Hits and Misses: Best of Rob Bishop
- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
- 14 Open House Seats, Few Takeover Opportunities
Having climbed the ladder in Kindís office, Olson saw an opportunity open at Venn and accepted a position with the firm in September, right before the government shutdown.
Outside the office, Olson has made volunteer work a substantial part of his free time. He has served on the board of Hortonís Kids for six years and as the chairman for three. He has tutored children from the Districtís Ward 8 through the past decade.
Hortonís Kids has allowed him to give back through the tutoring program that takes place inside the Rayburn House Office Building every week while connecting with other Hill staffers.
Send news of hires and promotions on Capitol Hill to email@example.com.