- Rand Paul's 'Long Haul' Cut Short
- Bernie Sanders as GOP Tool: Their Plan to Use Him Against Democrats
- Can Rubio Follow Romneys Path to the Nomination?
- Why Was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
Without knowing specifics, Wagner said it was difficult to say when “discouragement” enters into the realm of “coercion.” The NLRB does not monitor union certification campaigns unless a formal charge is filed.
Engleman of Workers United said company management has conducted surveillance of food service workers in the Senate over the past week. One employee said “they are watching us closely.”
Bock also mentioned it in his letter to Compass: “You should stop the surveillance of your employees … it is against the law and it is wrong! My god, they work in and serve the United States Senate!”
Understandably, Zimmer would not address those charges, which amount to claims that management has broken the law.