- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
Roll Call is continuing Twitter Q-and-A sessions. In this edition, we talked with brand-new Heard on the Hill reporter Neda Semnani.
Neda was the deputy editor for BillTrack, CQ Roll Call’s legislative tracking product, for two years before diving into a whole new gossipy world.
Before falling in love with all things Congressional, Neda consulted for the World Bank, managed programs for nongovernmental organizations in the Middle East and later managed a nonprofit in New York City.
Neda has started a new Twitter feature she calls #missedonthehill and has been stellar leading HOH since she came on board earlier this month.
Read the Heard on the Hill archive (and see our new logo!) here. (You can also follow @heardonthehill for every little bit of news.)
Follow her: @neda_semnani
Because it was on Twitter, of course, her answers were kept to under 140 characters. A transcript follows.