- Why Was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
- Pelosi, DCCC Use Tea Party to Fire Up Dem Voters
- Anti-Abortion Groups to GOP: Include Fiorina in Debate
- Obamacare Repeal Votes Motivate Democratic Donors
"It was yet another indication that lawmakers, who are working hard to be hip to social media, haven't quite mastered the nuances of communications in an electronic age," the Sunlight Foundation's Kathryn Lucero wrote of these recent incidents. "Social media has helped congressional offices connect with constituents. ... But the easy access to these new media platforms, like Twitter, has led many elected officials to impulsively blurt out their opinion regarding campaign-related matters."
Correction: 10:15 a.m.