- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Laura Gabatino, who shared the east end door post with Coonan in the Speaker’s Lobby for almost three years, agreed that he was always quick with an “inappropriate joke” and added that they often bonded over their love of dogs: Coonan, she said, had two rescued greyhounds.
“But I almost forgot to say I also really liked working with him,” Gabatino said. “I miss him.”