- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
Laura Gabatino, who shared the east end door post with Coonan in the Speaker’s Lobby for almost three years, agreed that he was always quick with an “inappropriate joke” and added that they often bonded over their love of dogs: Coonan, she said, had two rescued greyhounds.
“But I almost forgot to say I also really liked working with him,” Gabatino said. “I miss him.”