- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Plains Region
- Republicans Aiming to Register Voters at NASCAR
For many of the chemicals the company imports, there is a 6 percent to 7 percent duty, which Fitzpatrick’s bills would temporarily suspend. “It makes us more competitive globally against cheaper competition, which I would think everyone would want,” Nowakowski added.
Koutsiouroumbas said the cost in lost revenue is worth it to protect the jobs created by United Color Manufacturing.
“Considering the misguided stimulus cost taxpayers $278,000 per job created, ... $12,500 per job to keep over 40 people working at a single small business in our district and potentially across the country via this process is a prudent and efficient way for Congressman Fitzpatrick to help keep people working,” he said.