Leading Authorities , a speakers bureau, posts links to geopolitical speakers who "are experts at discussing today’s news and most complex situations. From ISIS changing the landscape in the Middle East, to increased Israeli-Palestinian hostilities, they explain what it means for American people and America’s interests and how it impacts business throughout the world."
- "Ret. Gen. Michael Hayden, former director of the NSA and CIA, recently said, 'Iraq as we know it is gone.' Hayden dissects political situations in hot spots around the world, analyzing the tumultuous global environment."
- "Michael Morell, former acting director of the CIA, told Charlie Rose that ISIS is 'the most serious set of circumstances in the Middle East' since 1973. See his insights in a gripping presentation on geopolitics."
- "Retired Army Gen. Stanley McChrystal, who recently said, 'It's very likely that [Iraq’s] national boundaries will change pretty significantly,' is a dynamic, powerful speaker, often impressing audiences with field-tested leadership lessons."
- "John Allen, retired four-star general and the longest-serving leader of U.S. and NATO troops in Afghanistan, shared his recent thoughts on the unfolding situation in Iraq: 'We must strike them with a hard blow.' Watch Allen explain what leaders must do to be successful in facing today’s challenges."
- "Former DEVGRU commander retired U.S. Navy Admiral Eric Olson discusses the megatrends pressuring world politics, economies, and social systems, and what America’s role is moving forward."