- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
Obama’s presidential legacy, and his ability to make a dent in our country’s deep and urgent problems, depend on his willingness to make last week’s bread-breaking more than a one-time public relations stunt.
Instead of just showing up once for dinner, Obama has to put something on the table.
Brad Todd is a founding partner of OnMessage Inc., a Republican media and opinion research firm.