- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Akinís expected announcement cleared two potential Senate candidates from the field ó former Ambassador Ann Wagner and attorney Ed Martin instead opted to run for his open House seat in a redrawn 2nd district. They may face Rep. Russ Carnahan (D-Mo.), whose district was essentially eliminated in redistricting. Census numbers left the Show Me State with one less Congressional seat, beginning in January 2013.
Roll Call Politics rates the Missouri Senate race a Tossup.