- Ratings Change: Kirk's Race Now Tilts to Democrats
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Best of Rob Bishop
- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
The Senate resumes consideration of a motion to proceed to the fiscal 2013 defense authorization bill.
The House votes on five bills, including one to require the Department of Homeland Security to report annually on border security and illegal immigrants.House
Convenes 2 p.m. for legislative business.
Votes postponed until 6:30 p.m.
Under suspension of the rules:
HR 6025 — Border security reporting
HR 5913 — DHS management oversight
HR 5997 — Medical preparedness grants
HR 915 — Border security task force (Senate amendment)
HR 6328 — Donating unclaimed clothing at airport security checkpoints to veterans organizationsSenate
Convenes 10 a.m.
Weekly caucus lunches: 12:30 to 2:15 p.m.
Roll call votes possible.
S 3254 — Defense authorization