- Ratings Change: Kirk's Race Now Tilts to Democrats
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Best of Rob Bishop
- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
The House is expected to clear a bill to reauthorize medical disaster and emergency response programs.
The Senate votes on two judicial nominations.House
Convenes 2 p.m. for legislative business.
Votes postponed until 6:30 p.m.
Under suspension of the rules:
HR 307 — Pandemic and hazard preparedness (concur in Senate amendment)Senate
Convenes 2 p.m.
Roll call votes expected.
Judicial Nominations — Pamela Ki Mai Chen for the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York and Katherine Polk Failla for U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York.