- Ratings Change: Kirk's Race Now Tilts to Democrats
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Best of Rob Bishop
- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
At 11 a.m., the Senate considers six amendments to the fiscal 2014 budget measure. In the afternoon, the chamber begins a “vote-a-rama” on remaining amendments, which could go 10 hours or more, before likely voting on adoption of the budget blueprint.
The House is not in session.Senate
Convenes at 9 a.m.
Roll call votes expected.
S Con Res 8 — Fiscal 2014 budgetHouse
Not in session.